Oregon Health Exchange Official website: Oregon’s Website For Health Insurance Exchange
Phone: 1-855-CoverOR (1-855-268-3767)
Submit A Question: http://coveroregon.com/contact_us.php
16760 SW Upper Boones Ferry Road
Durham, OR 97224
Oregon Health Exchange Overview:
Oregon’s health insurance exchange is called as ‘Cover Oregon’. It’s a new central marketplace where Oregon individuals and employers will be able to shop for health insurance plans and access financial assistance to help pay for coverage. It is expected, that in 2014, around 237,000 people could purchase health insurance through the exchange.
Individuals and Small businesses can purchase Oregon Qualified Health Plans (QHP) from the insurance exchange. For individuals making less than 400% of federal poverty level, ObamaCare Oregon health plan subsidies are available. For Small businesses there is ObamaCare Oregon Small Employer Tax Penalties And Subsidies are available.
Oregon Health Exchange Helpful Resources:
- See this (PDF) Cover Oregon Health Exchange fact sheet for an overview of the exchange.
- See this (PDF) fact sheet for Small Businesses.
- This fact sheet (PDF) has helpful information on what kind of financial assistance available through exchange.
- Helpful information on for agents/brokers and community partners is available here.
- See this FAQ (PDF) for Agent affiliation and certification training, questions regarding commission, community partner grants etc.
Oregon Health Exchange News And Articles
- Oregon Health Benefit Exchange Updates Friday September 27th, 2013
Oregon Health Benefit Exchange Preparing for Soft Opening When the Oregon health benefit exchange opens on October 1, not everyone in the state will be able to enroll in a plan directly through the Oregon insurance marketplace website. Many residents will have to access the exchange through community partners who have been specially trained to assist… Read more
- Oregon Health Insurance Exchange Launched Marketing Efforts Saturday July 20th, 2013
Oregon Health Insurance Exchange Outreach Efforts Underway Cover Oregon, the state of Oregon's health exchange, has launched its multimillion-dollar outreach campaign, aimed at educating Oregon residents about their health insurance options through the Oregon health insurance exchange, which is scheduled to open for enrollment on October 1. The “Long Live Oregonians” campaign will feature advertisements… Read more
- Oregon Insurance Exchange Rates Available Tuesday June 11th, 2013
Oregon Insurance Exchange also know as Cover Oregon has recently made public health insurance plans and rate details from several insurance companies. These health plans are going to be offered at Cover Oregon Insurance Exchange starting Jan, 1 2014. A total of 12 companies will offer health insurance plans for individual market and 8 companies… Read more
- Cover Oregon Exchange Application Assister Program Wednesday April 10th, 2013
Cover Oregon is establishing a navigator/assisters program as required by affordable care act to help consumers and small businesses select health care plans from its upcoming exchange.The program is generally known as "application assister" program and includes navigators, in-person assisters and application counselors under its umbrella. The program is an expansion of existing consumer education… Read more